Instructions for Parents Seeking Admission For Session 2023 - 2024
DHRUV Global School offers a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the fact that they let childhood remain a journey and not a race. We are even prouder of the students with whom we work every day.
We Nurture Confidence
At DHRUV Global School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience. Please refer to the admission procedure given below for the academic year 2023-24.
The school discovery tours are conducted ONLY on Saturdays in two time slots 12.00 pm & 1.00 pm respectively. You may choose your time slot as per your convenience. However, the parents are requested to reach 5/10 minutes prior the time slot given for the school tour.
Parents are requested to self-check their ward’s eligibility. The school staff will not be responsible in case of the child’s age not being appropriate as per the grade.
|GRADE||ENTRY AGE AS ON 30. 09.2023||ADMISSION WILL BE CONFIRMED ONLY FOR CHILDREN BORN ON OR BEFORE|
Step 1: Parents are requested to visit the school with a prior appointment. For appointment please call 8308 500 500 or 020-3500 1600 for the counselling sessions. (Admissions for Grades LKG, UKG, II, III, IV and V are currently not available) However you are welcome to apply on email@example.com , anticipating future vacancies.
Step 2 : Please check with the Transport Department for the routes and the availability of the transport services at your location. Transport is provided at nodal points ONLY. Doorstep pick up and drop is not provided. Proceed to collect the admission brochure and the kit only if you are comfortable with the pick up and drop locations for your ward
Step 3: Counselling sessions are conducted ONLY on Wednesdays and Saturdays post which the parents can collect the the admission kit. Registration does not mean admission and admission will only be confirmed on receipt of the administrative fees and complete documentation. (Validity of the application form is 10 working days from the date of issue)
Step 4: Presence of children for the preprimary and primary admissions is mandatory during counseling session for an interaction with the School Counsellor . However, the primary grades i.e graded VI and above will also have to appear for a Grade Level Readiness Survey conducted on Saturdays with prior appointment.
Step 5: School discovery tours are conducted on working Saturdays at 12 noon and 1 pm ONLY.
Step 6: Upon completion of the steps above, you will be required to complete the admission process by carrying the hard copy of the documents submitted online ( for verification by the school office), The administrative charges will have to be deposited in school via debit/ credit card. Cheques are not accepted .
A form incomplete in any aspect will NOT be considered for processing.
List of mandatory documents: (to be uploaded)
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Latest passport size photographs of the child.
- Latest passport size photograph of each parent.
- Medical form (pgs.5 and 6 of the admission form) to be filled, signed and stamped by a registered medical practitioner.
- Report card copies of the previous three years or as applicable for Grade II and above.
- Aadhar card copies of the child and parent.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) of the child, failing which the caste will be categorized as “General” till such a time as the caste certificate in the name of the child is submitted.
- Original Leaving certificate from the previous school- For grades II and above.
- Original Bonafide certificate from the previous school- For grade LKG UKG and Grade I
From the list of “Mandatory Documents” points 4 to 9: In case any of these documents is not submitted at the time of admission, the submission date of the same after admission shall not exceed 3 months from the date of admission. Admission will be considered provisional till all the documents have been submitted to the school office.
It is the responsibility of the parent to submit, within the time frame given above, any pending document, failing which the admission status will be considered “Provisional”. No reminders will be sent in this regard.
List of documents as applicable:
- The sign of the Education Officer is mandatory on the Leaving certificate in case of change of Board. e.g in case the board is being changed from State Board to CBSE or from an ICSE board to CBSE.
- Photocopy of Passport and OCI is mandatory for overseas students – or an OTP (one time passport).
- Photocopy of Legal documents, if applicable. E.g.- Change in name, Custody etc.
- In case of single parent,
- Court papers mentioning Child’s custody or
- Authorization letter for Legal Guardian (if applicable) apart from parents.
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer. The admission formality is to be completed within 5 working days, failing which the seat will be given to the next candidate.
Step 5: Formalities of confirming the admission will be scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 10.30 am to 2.00 pm
Admission will only be confirmed on receipt of the administrative Fees and completion of the documentation.
Please visit the school with a prior appointment ONLY. Appointments can be confirmed with the school staff on 8308 500 500 or 020 – 35001600.