INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS SEEKING ADMISSION for session 2021-22
DHRUV Global School offers a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the calibre of our staff and the work that they do, who let childhood remain a journey and not a race. We are even prouder of the students with whom we work every day.
WE NURTURE CONFIDENCE
At DHRUV Global School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience. Please refer to the admission procedure given below for the academic year 2021-22.
Keeping in mind the current pandemic, we have for the time being suspended with the school discovery tours. However we have uploaded a Video which explores every corner of the school premises so that you may acquaint yourself with the school infrastructure.The photo gallery will give additional insights into the life of a “DHRUVIAN”. Arrangements for a school discovery tour will be made as soon as the current situation is in control.
Step 1: Parents to fill in the online enquiry Form https://www.dhruv.edu.in/pune/pune-admission/ .(Admissions for Grades UKG, II and III are currently not available) However you are welcome to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org , anticipating future vacancies.
Step 2: Parents will need to come to school between Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.30 pm to collect the school brochure along with the admission form, with prior appointment only, and register their ward’s name with the school. Registration does not guarantee Admission.
SCHOOL OFFICE WILL REMAIN CLOSED EVERY WEDNESDAY FOR COMPLETE SANITIZATION AND DISINFECTION OF THE PREMISES- (DURING nCOVID TIMES)
Step 3: Details regarding the online admission counselling session will be sent to the registered email id (as entered in the enquiry form)
Step 4: Children for the primary grades (II to V) will have to appear for an online Grade Level Readiness Survey at pre specified dates .
Readiness survey for grades VI to IX will be conducted every Saturday between 10-11.30 am and 12.30 to 2 pm Post the counselling session, please call 8308 500 500 or 020-255 855 00 to book your space.
Step 5: Upon completion of the steps above, and after you receive communication from the school,you will be invited to complete the admission process by submitting the hard copy of the admission form, duly and completely filled. The relevant documents given below will have to be submitted to the school. The administrative charges will have to be deposited in school via debit/ credit card to complete the process. An incomplete form in any aspect will NOT be considered for processing.
List of documents required at the time of admission: (Important- please read carefully)
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous 3 classes as applicable(Photocopies of Report Cards)(for Gr-I no such document is mandatory)
- 4 photographs- student (recent)
- 2 photographs each parent
- Original Transfer Certificate (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards) In case that is to be submitted later, a letter stating the same mentioning the date of submission.
The sign of the Education Officer is mandatory on the Leaving certificate in case of change of Board. e.g In case the board is being changed from State Board to CBSEor Bonafide certificate ( for students seeking admission in Pre primary) from the previous school
- Caste Certificate if applicable (in the name of the child) failing which the caste will be categorised as “General” till such a time the certificate is submitted to the school.Time allowed for submission will not exceed 6 months from the date of admission.
- Minority Certificate – if applicable- in the name of the child- failing which the religion will be categorised as “General” till such a time the certificate is submitted to the school.Time allowed for submission will not exceed 6 months from the date of admission.
- Aadhar card copies of the student and parents.- In case , not available,an application stating the same will be provided to the school within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification- Birth certificates
- Photocopy of Passport and OCI is mandatory for overseas students – or an OTP (one time passport)
- Medical form, which is a part of the Admission Form to be filled , signed and stamped by a registered medical practitioner- In case this is not possible due to the pandemic – an undertaking in the format provided by the school will have to be filled, signed and submitted.
- Photocopy of Legal documents, if applicable. E.g.- Change in name, Custody etc.
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and the admission formality is to be completed within 3 working days, failing which the seat will be given to the next candidate.
Step 6: Formalities of Admission Confirmation will be scheduled for Monday to Friday between 10.30 am to 2.00 pm
Admission will only be confirmed on receipt of the Administrative Fees and complete documentation.
Please note that the school office will remain closed on every Wednesday for complete sanitization and disinfection (DURING nCOVID TIMES)