DHRUV Global School offers a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the calibre of our staff and the work that they do, who let childhood remain a journey and not a race. We are even prouder of the students with whom we work every day. WE NURTURE CONFIDENCE
At DHRUV Global School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience. Please refer to the admission procedure given below for the academic year 2020-21
Step 1: Parents to fill in the online enquiry Form https://dhruv.edu.in/pune/pune-admission/ to register their ward for admission. Details regarding the admission counselling session will be sent to the registered email id (as entered in the enquiry form) along with the date of counselling and school discovery.
Step 2: Parents will need to come to school on the pre specified dates (as sent to the registered email id ) to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. Post this visit, parents need to collect the school brochure. The duly filled in admission form has to be submitted to school with all the relevant documents as given below within 7 days. An incomplete form in any aspect will NOT be considered for processing.
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- graduated from the previous 3 classes as applicable(Photocopies of Report Cards)(for Gr-I no such document is mandatory)
- 4 photographs- student (recent)
- 2 photographs each- parents
- Original Transfer Certificate/ Bonafide certificate from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Caste Certificate if applicable failing which the caste will be categorised as “General”
- Aadhar card copies of the student and parents.- or an application stating the documents cannot be provided
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification- Birth certificates
- Photocopy of Passport and OCI is mandatory for overseas students – or an OTP (one time passport)
- Medical form, which is a part of the Admission Form to be filled , signed and stamped by a registered medical practitioner
- Photocopy of Legal documents, if applicable. E.g.- Change in name, Custody etc.
Registration does not guarantee Admission.
On receipt of the admission form, Students seeking admission in Grade 2 or above will need to appear for a grade level readiness survey. The date and time for the readiness survey will be informed to the parents at the time of submission of the admission form. Details regarding the Readiness survey will be shared at the time of counselling
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and the admission formality is to be completed within 5 working days, failing which the seat will be given to the next candidate.
Admission will only be confirmed on receipt of the Administrative Fees and complete documentation.
|GRADE||Entry Age As on 30th September 2020||ADMISSION WILL BE CONFIRMED ONLY FOR CHILDREN BORN ON OR BEFORE|
Parents are requested to self-check their ward’s eligibility. The school staff will not be responsible in case of the child’s age not being appropriate as per the grade.