Admissions to the School are open to children of:
- Residents of India including foreign nationals with a valid resident visa
- Non-resident Indians
- Foreign nationals subject to their obtaining a student visa
The process of building a relationship between the School and the students and their parents is as simple as can be. A visit to our campus at Sangamner, having detailed discussions with the appropriate officials and a brief interview with a Senior faculty or the Principal as the case may be, represent the key steps.As a CBSE School, admissions are open all round the year. Admissions to class X and XII are not entertained except in exceptional circumstances.
We welcome you to a life long association with the Dhruv family.
Visiting Time: Monday to Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Always confirm visit on phone)
The purpose of our admission policy is to help you through the admission process effectively and to help you place your child in the appropriate class at Dhruv Academy. The more relevant information you have, the more effectively we will be able to achieve this.
To begin with, documentation which you need to submit with your application must include:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (Original) OR attested photocopy of the relevant page
- Official copies of the student’s academic reports for the last three academic years
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Confidential Medical Record
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school. (From class 2 onwards)
Once your application is received, the admission process will begin.
These are the guidelines for dates of birth for children entering Dhruv Global School.
Play Group – 3 years as on / before 30 September
Entering LKG – 4 years as on / before 30 September
Entering UKG – 5 years as on / before 30 September
Entering Class I – 6 years as on / before 30 September
- We do not encourage transfer from one CBSE School to another between class IX and X.
- We won’t entertain students from other boards to CBSE syllabus in class IX, X and XII.
- We believe that continuity is an important factor in helping students to be successful, particularly when preparing for external exams. If you are considering moving your child for the Class IX and X courses, our recommendation is that the student should not join later than Class VIII. This will give the student a year to adapt to the school and its approach to learning.
Admission Procedure for class XI and XII
Application for CBSE+2 course will be accepted only after taking into consideration the percentage of marks achieved by the student in the exams taken in Class X. At the time of application, the most recent school exam results should be submitted. Once the results of the Board Examinations are released, mark sheet should be submitted.
This will be followed by an entrance process which includes personal interview/aptitude test of the candidate seeking admission.
The purpose of this interview/aptitude test will be not only to discuss academic progress, but also to find about interest beyond the classroom and how a young person might contribute to the life of the school. Prior to the interview/test, an applicant will be asked to complete a personal statement.
We do not admit student into class XII (the final year of School)
Applying from Outside Maharashtra
If applying from outside Maharashtra, please post or fax copies of identification documentation and school reports to us. The school will conduct online aptitude test. We require you to ensure that the test is fair – that the work submitted is the child’s own work. After evaluating the test, if a talk with your child is essential, then a telephone interview will be arranged.
If you are traveling with your child to Maharashtra at any time after sending in the application, it should be possible to arrange for the aptitude test to be taken at school. We would encourage you to explore this option, for we feel it is easier for a child to make the transition to a new school in a new environment if they have had the chance to visit first.
Applicants from outside Maharashtra are often interested in the hostel facilities. Details of the hostel are to be found in the students’ life – boarding facilities option.